Having spent my entire childhood in the Middle East, Shawarma sandwich used to be one of the best delicacies of the Arabian cuisine. Hence, it becomes a mandatory recipe to share with an Indian style to it..
- Boneless Chicken- 500g
- Pita bread/Hot dog breads
- Cucumber- 2 (chopped or sliced)
- Tomato- 2(chopped or sliced)
- Soya sauce- 2tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 2tbsp
- Green chillies- 3-4
- Cooking oil- 3 tbsp
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and boil it in a cooker with green chillies and ginger garlic paste.
- Shred the chicken and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, Add the shredded chicken to it and allow it to sauté for a while. Also add Soya sauce and salt according to your taste. You can also add chilli flakes to spice it up if u want.
- Keep stirring at regular intervals while allowing it to cook for 5-10 minutes until it becomes dry.
- Apply Mayonnaise on the bread and and place the chicken on it along with the chopped cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce.
- You can also add some salt and pepper for seasoning if desired.
Want to try more?
You can also try our Toasted chicken sandwich recipe. It is a perfect lunch box meal.
Do like and share the recipe if you liked it. Also follow our Facebook page to keep yourself updated with our latest recipes.