Fried Chicken is a simple and mouth watering appetizer that can be made quick with readily available ingredients at home. It is a treat for chicken lovers. It can be used as a side dish to even out the taste of a boring main course meal.
- Boneless chicken- 250g
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder- 3 tsp
- Curd- 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Gram flour (Besan)- 2 tbsp
- Cooking oil (for frying purpose)
- Cut the boneless chicken into small pieces.
- Marinate the pieces of chicken with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, lemon juice, curd and salt (as per your taste). Allow it to marinate at least for an hour or two.
- Coat the marinated chicken with gram flour and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the pieces of chicken in the pan when the oil is hot enough. Fry the pieces of chicken until it turns golden or brown.
Serve it hot with ketchup or any other sauce.. You can garnish it with chopped coriander leaves or any veggies of your choice.
Note: You can change the amount of spices as per your preference to make it taste better.
Do like and share the recipe if you liked it. Also follow our Facebook page to keep yourself updated with our latest recipes.